Wednesday 25 August 2010

#50

Since it's my 50th post, I thought I'd treat you all to some new outfit posts - finally. Gosh I'm so exciting I can't move from the edge of my seat...
It's just outfits from the past week or so when I've remembered to take a photo.
I've stocked up on some new hair products which I'll review later this week too.


Jeans - River Island; Black vest, Blue vest and necklace - H&M.


I wore this last night to go for a meal at Red Hot - was delish! I recently re-found this necklace; I absolutely love it, but ahd to stop wearing it as it itched my neck. But my mum told me to put clear nail varnish on the back, and it works! In the close-up photo, you can see it says 'I love you' in different languages; it's also two-sided.


Vest, Cardigan - H&M; Skirt, Belt, Tights - Primark; Necklace - Vintage store online.


I wore this last Friday, going to town with Heather after our fun night out Thursday.
Totally lazy outfit, but it's soo comfy - and I looove my 'Cutest of Cupcakes' vest!


Hooded top - New Look; Jeans - River Island; Vest - H&M


And today's outfit was abit less exciting (haha) as we went for a pub lunch with family, so I tried to dress, ahem, 'politely', if that's at all possible?
(Apologies for the bad quality of the first one - dodgy flash and all)



Top, Skirt - H&M; Tights, Belt - Primark; Owl necklace - Bhs.



I'll probably find more photos later so I'll update this post after food!

3 comments:

  1. Your comment was really sweet, thankyou :3 love those tights by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt in the second picture and the tights in the last. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute jess!
    Alex
    http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete