Wednesday 11 August 2010

#44

Much to my delight, my package from ELF arrived this morning.

This is the second time I've ordered from ELF - the first time I purchased 'Desert Haze' nail varnish; Complexion Perfection; Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Midnight; and Candy Shop lip gloss in Cherry Bomb - all of which I'll post a haul on later.

This time, however, I went for lip products, as I've heard good things about their range.



I apologise for the poor quality photos - I'm having to use my phone for now as my camera's playing up :(


So I plumped for (L-R) Mineral Blemish kit in Sheer, All Over Colour stick in Pink Lemonade, Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink, and Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips.



(L-R) Baby Lips, Runway Pink, Pink Lemonade.


As you can never be too sure what colour something is on the internet, as the swatches aren't always accurate, I just guessed which colours would be nice... Turns out I guessed right!
The Runway Pink lipstick is pretty much exactly the colour I've been looking for - I'm trying to wear more lipsticks, and I wanted something clean and neutral-looking with a hint of colour.
Baby Lips liquid lipstick works amazingly well as a gloss over Runway Pink; they match really well, and Baby Lips isn't sticky so I won't wanna wipe it off all the time!

Pink Lemonade is lovely; I'm yet to try it out properly, but will update this later on when I do my makeup before I go out.
Same with the Mineral Blemish Kit - I've been told their Minerals range is really good, so we'll see :)




What's your favourite ELF product? Are there any I'm missing out on?

4 comments:

  1. I really want to order elf but im so worried about not getting the right tone!
    Your stuff looks great!
    Alex
    http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the same but I just guessed! i also saw other people blogging about pink lemonade so thought i'd give it a whirl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess, thank you for your comment on my blog. I thought I'd comment back on yours cos wasn't sure if you can see it if I commented back on mine if that makes sense! I'm still learning with blogging :-) I'm terrible for going on and on in my posts, my most recent ones were intended to be shorter but they're not that different really. I just seem to write and write and write and suddenly it's 500 words already! A bit like now lol, anyway thanks for following!! x x

    ReplyDelete