Tuesday 3 August 2010

#39

A quick trip to town with Heather & Andri before Leeds tomorrow! Our train's at half 11, but it's only about an hour & a half away, meaning we get about two & a half days with Donna :)

Since I ran out of my Lee Stafford Hair Growth cream last month, it hadn't occurred to me to nip out and re-stock, and hearing that Boots currently have a 3 for 2 on most skincare products, I couldn't help myself, but I induldged in a little (or a lot, depending on how you see it) of the Soap & Glory products.

I was first introduced to S&G by a friend at work, who got me this gorgeous travel set for my Secret Santa present. I still adore the travel bag; it's so pretty!


Inside were travel-size products - Hand Food, Hair Supply conditioning masque, Girligo moisturising mist, Clean on Me body wash, The Righteous Butter, and Flake Away body scrub (which is currently in the bathroom)

I still have a good amount of each product, even though I use The Righteous Butter and Girligo almost everyday.

I've heard good things about Heel Genius, and Scrub Your Nose In It, so picked those up. For my third item, I went straight for a big tub of The Righteous Butter; so I knew I had enough to last me... and saw this set of three instead.


Considering they're currently £9.79 each on the Boots website, you'd be daft not to pick up the set of three! They all smell so yummy too, I can't wait to use them later!

Over the past six months or so I've also picked up a huge Clean On Me as I love the smell of it, and how soft it makes your skin, so my S&G collection's pretty big right now; I'm tempted to keep it all out like this - I love the kitsch pink packaging so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment