Friday 6 August 2010

#40

I'm home from Leeds after what was the most tiring train journey ever, I'll blog about that in a sec though...

Let's face it - Emily Blunt is possibly the most eye-catchingly beautiful woman around. Her eyes are such a gorgeous colour it's impossible not to stare at them! She graces the September cover of UK Elle in a raunchy Valentino lace dress, and natters about not being a fan of frills and dresses as such, but of dressing edgy, and how she dislikes her photos being airbrushed. I've never bought Elle before, but I bought it purely to gawp at her photo set and lap up every word she said.

I was also reminded of the reason why I don't buy Elle - fucking ADVERTS :|
Wasn't a happy bunny skipping through endless pages just to find the Contents page.

Gay for Blunt? Absolutely.

4 comments:

  1. I think you look alot like her.
    Alex
    http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look a lot like her! Like your blog. Hope you will become a follower of my blog too.xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh really? Thank you, that's so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete