Wednesday 15 September 2010

#58

I've been meaning to do this allll week, so here goes:
Thank you to the lovely Georgina over at Duffle Coats and Mittens for giving me my very first blog award! You should definitely check out her blog, she's really creative with her posts and her photos are always gorgeous :)

It's a lovely award to get too, shows that people actually enjoy reading about what you get up to, or what you're thinking, instead of just looking at pretty pictures.
I think a good blog should always have some depth to it!





1. Thank the blogger who gave me the award...

Thank you Georgina, it's really sweet of you to give me the award! :)

2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words...
Fun, humour, learn, rant, live.

3. Pass this on to 10 other bloggers that you feel have a substance in their blogs.
Frannielizabeth
Life After 20
To Laugh or To Cry
Written and Posted
The Only Fashion Princess
[non-sens]
Romance is Boring
She Wore What?!
Living in a Man Made of Bricks
Clueless Glamour

3 comments: