Friday 3 September 2010

#54

Just a quick post with photos of a few of the outfits I've worn this week. Dunno about the rest of you, but we've had glorious sun most of this week in Liverpool - good times for me, as I have an excuse to break out the ol' denim shorts without mother asking "won't you get too cold?"
The answer is NO!
I fear this may be the last sun we get for quite some time, but I'm hoping not as I'm eager to go to Chester Zoo with Jack next week to see the penguins!

Anyway, on with the outfits, nothing too intersting I'm afraid, just comfy and sun-appropriate :)


(I apologise about the weird poses/state of my hair, if only I had the ability to Photoshop nice, finished hair!)


Shirt, Vest - New Look; Shorts - Primark; Necklace - Accessorize.


Shirt, Dress - H&M; Bracelets - Vintage/Accessorize; Dreamcatcher - Shop in Wales.


Blazer - New Look; Top - Vintage; Shorts - Primark; Necklace - Present from Jack.


Vests - H&M; Shorts -Primark; Necklace - Vintage.


Has it been lovely and sunny by you? What have you been wearing this week?
xx

2 comments:

  1. ohh i love the outfits!very pretty:),i've been stuck in the ol' school uniform!:/
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jessica, your comment made me a happy bumble bee - it was so sweet and well thought out :)i'm loving all your posters, especially the blink one of course! it's cool to meet someone similar to me! and i love your haircut, i wish i could pull off the edgy look aha. looove alll these outfits, especially the last one and the checked shirt one. (before i write any essay i'll stop now) x

    ReplyDelete