Friday 9 March 2012

#127 - Nails of the day

I decided I need some form of consistency with this blasted thing, something to remind me to keep it as fresh and updated as possible, and since I change my nail colour more than I really should, why not share it with you lovely people ^_^



Today's nail of the day is more nail of the week, and yes, it is another Rimmel varnish! I can't get enough of their creamy consistency, hard wearing colour and at just £4, (often on the 3 for 2 offer) who can resist chucking one or two in their basket?!
I took my own advice from last week's post and used a light base coat so I would need fewer coats of this. I chose to use OPI's Stranger Tides, a pale creamy colour with a hint of green, perfect base colour! This then went on like a dream, only needing two thin coats, and a topcoat of course.
This shade is Peppermint, I will be experimenting to see if this shade and last week's shade (Aqua Cool) will go well together as a leopard print or something original like that... stay tuned for that cracker!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely springtime colour. I need me some new nail varnish; everything's gone gloopy! x

    ReplyDelete