Monday 14 May 2012

#136 - Current Empties


Due to deadlines and other ridiculous things that have gone on in my life over the last couple of week, I completely forgot to do an April Empties, and I've used up a couple of these over the last fortnight, so figured I might aswell just combine them into one post, much easier(lazier)

Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold hairspray - I bought this on a 2 for 1 thingy a few months back as I always like to keep hairspray in my bag for any sneaky little flyaways that may happen when I'm mincing about outside the house. This is probably my favourite hairspray, it was long lasting without making my hair feel crispy and wasn't sticky. I'm currently using a mini Toni & Guy hairspray from Home Bargains which is pretty good but I'll be keeping my eye out for this on an offer, snap it up again in no time!

S&G The Daily Smooth body butter - I bought this in a pack of three body butters last year, this one is my least favourite of the three. Butter Up was my favourite, it smels like orange and blueberries and was amazing at moisturising my skin and it kept it feeling smooth, so that got used up quicksmart! I still have half a tub of The Righteous Butter to use, which I do really like. I'm not keen on the smell of this, a little too perfumey for my taste, and it left my skin feeling slightly greasy.

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment - I love this stuff and love how strong and healthy it makes my hair feel, but I don't use it as often as I should, purely because I hate waiting around for it to do it's thang for five minutes. But now that I've finished uni (yay!) I can justify slapping this on post-shampoo, and whacking a warm towel on top and leaving it on for about ten minutes. I also have the shampoo and conditioner from the Hair Growth line, so will be using all three in conjunction to see if it'll kick my hair into growing a bit more!

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair - Not much to add about this concealer as every blogger seems to adore it. It's bloody brilliant stuff and if you haven't already tried it, get to Boots pronto! My only gripe is that the writing comes off the tube so quickly; I've had my new tube only a week and it's all come off. It's the only negative about it so can't really complain too much though.

Aussie Luciously Light 3MM Frizz Remedy - What a mouthful of a name. What can I say, I love Aussie with all my heart, I've been using their products (namely conditioners) for years and will continue to do so. Their 3MM are amazing, this one especially is brilliant for frizzy or static-prone hair. I tend to leave it on for about ten minutes, and it smells yummy!

Bourjois 10Hr Sleep Effect foundation - Despite this having the same label trouble as the Collection 2000 concealer, it's a brilliant foundation, one I used all last Summer when my skin was lovely and clear, and when I get it back into shape I will be repurchasing this beaut.

Rimmel 25Hr Lasting Finish foundation - This was my Winter foundation a few months ago, and I love the finish it gave when using the infamous ELF Powder brush, very flawless. I do feel it oxidised slightly when on my skin, but I was very pale over Winter so I'm not focusing on that point too much. Excellent if you want a medium to heavy coverage as it's very buildable.

17 Fast Finish nail varnish in Catwalk Couture - Love this formula, one coat dried in 60 seconds, though I tend to use two coats just for utimate opacity. The colour is gorgeous, very bright turquoise, perfect for Summer. Will have to repurchase asap!


I also couldn't resist sneaking in a quick photo from today; I caved and now am amongst the many other bloggers who own the Zara messenger bag. I have it in dove grey, it's gorgeous!




If you have done an empties post/video please leave me the link, I love seeing other people's empties, is that sad? :')

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to try the Lee Stafford conditioner, it's another one for my ever expanding wishlist haha! I also love the Collection 2000 concealer, mine has lasted sooo long and I use it everyday! xxx

    ReplyDelete