Sunday 18 April 2010

#21

When I clicked Publish Post maybe an hour ago, I swore to myself I would get off my arse and finish tidying my room.. yeah it's never been done in the one sitting, generally gets done slowly over anywhere as long as two months. Doesn't keep Nicky sweet, but if I know where stuff is, I'm not gonna move it to some stupid hidden place, am I? (doi)

Yeah, I'm back to babble on about my night with Jack last night.
Ate Maoams on the way home while I got beat up ¬__¬
Walked the dog, who did the dirty in front of many tween goffs, which was lovely. Ate pizza and drank teea, settled on the couch to watch Happy Feet.. only two months late seeing as he gave me it as part of my Valentine's present. Ah well, all good things come to those who wait and all that crap.
As you may already now I am pretty obsessed with penguins, they'r my favourite animal (hippos being second, alpacas third) I even added a photo at the top of this page; I found it while browsing Google and couldn't resist ^__^
I really enjoyed Happy Feet,was s genuine feel-good movie. There wasn't a huge scene where something horrible happens to the lead character, leading you to feel undeniably sad and perhaps shedding a single tear. I mean don't get me wrong, plenty of sad things happened; I've edited the spoilers out, oops!
But all of this didn't seem as sad, especially as whenever he moved his little flippers, he did a little tap dancey jig which, when he was younger, was the cutest thing I've seen for a while.
The only thing I wasn't keen on was the fact that he grew up so fast. It happened just 20 mins into the film, which if you look at the DVD cover, is kind of decieving, as the picture is of him as a baby penguin; so you'd expect him to be a gorgeous, fluffy baby for the majority of the film, then in the last half an hour or so, transform into an adult, etc.
But maybe that's just me?

I feel that anyone reading this (and by anyone, I mean Heather :P ) might think I'm beginning to think I'm some kind of fantastic movie critic, with so much movie knowledge it's streaming from my ears.. I promise I'm not.. I just love watching movies and if I have a thought on it I'll write it down.

Don't like it, you know what to do. But don't. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment