Thursday 1 April 2010

#19

"Hello, Um"


Alice in Wonderland last night was really fun. Wasn't as dark and ominous as I was expecting, but I still enjoyed it.
One bug bear - The Futterwacken the Hatter did at the end totally ruined it; could have definitely made it less shit/left it out.

I do, however, love that Anne Hathaway was cast as The White Queen; she made the character believable and I loved the little weird things she did with her hands, the swan-like way she glided across the screen. Mwah, gorgeous.

Also, Heather's Randy Jackson impression was definitely not obvious!

I haven't updated this in a while as I'v been milking my Easter hols for all it's worth, i.e sat on my arse, eating, watching as much ANTM/CNTM/movies that I can get my hands on.
I finally caught I Love You, Man. Funnier than advertised, Jason Segel strolling down the road with his hybrid dog in Uggs made my day.
SLAPPA DA BASS!
I highly reccommend it.

I'v been going out with the 'gang' quite a lot lately, basically ever since I got my uni money I'v been rollin' in the Benjamins ^__^
But it's great seeing everyone pretty much every week, having an awesome night out, what's even better though is rolling into work the next day without a hangover. I'v taken it to be quite a skill of mine, I intend to keep it that way.

A few photos from the last three, maybe four times I'v been out, check'it..



Ok, pc is fucked so photos will come laterrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment