Monday 22 October 2012

#145 - NOTW

Yep, I am an awful blogger, yadda yadda. Basically life got in the way, and I just didn't find the time to blog over the last month or so. But I have several posts lined up over the next couple of weeks, and a few ideas that I'll build on, see what happens. I've written up a vague "schedule" of when and what I can realistically post. It probably sounds quite lame having done that, but I am such a procrastinator, so f I don't have something like that I just won't end up doing it, and that's no fun is it?

So starting off lightly with a quick NOTW (admittedly from three weeks ago, oops) but this has fast become one of my favourite shades for A/W.


 Photobucket


Photobucket

It's a thick, creamy off white/cement/super pale green shade, opaque in two coats and dried really quickly. 
It lasted on me about four days without chipping at all, and that's with using the OPI Rapidry topcoat - my new found favourite.

Photobucket

I would apologise for the state my fingers are in in that last photo, but my basket of fucks is empty I'm afraid. I prefer to let it come off itself, which it usually does by the end of the first day.

I'll be back Wednesday with a little updated photo post and some details about what I've been up to, if it's of any interest that is. I've been making cakes and watching lots of Breaking Bad! Oh my god, I love Breaking Bad. and food. Nothing much has changed really.






2 comments:

  1. Ooh love it! I'm really into grey/white/more neutral nail varnishes at the mo :) I'm also being a terrible blogger! It's bad, I feel so guilty about it, but still dont end up writing any posts haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this colour so much! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete