Week in Photos
Just a quick bit on my week, nothing too interesting but I may be getting a job at my old work back, which would be amazing! Probably a different position, but I've applied to so many places and not one has gotten back to me, I'll be grateful for anything they can give me!
- Went with Jack to see Apollo 18 on Thursday, using my Odeon card points so we saw it for free :P It's pretty good, but really jumpy, I was such a wimp I kept screaming and digging my nails into poor Jack's arm; he was just as scared though, hehe.
- I tend to spend more time on Tumblr than I do blogging on here, it's just so much easier to keep my page updated and I can write whatever I want without constant judgement. If anyone has a Tumblr, please either leave your url in a comment or follow mine :)
- Just a couple of outfits I had photographed about a month ago but never made it on here. Not the best, but they're both pretty comfy, which is generally what I look for in an outfit.
- Spent yesterday and today re-watching Supernatural Season Five. I'm a huge fan of the show and regularly watch it with my good friend Alex. We've already seen this season, but since he got the first chunk of Season Six, I need to remind myself of what happened before!
- Finally got round to painting my nails in a leopard print style, using Model's own nail art pen and Models Own varnish in Purple Poppy, Jade Stone and Lemon Meringue. I don't think I've done too bad for my first try, nowhere near as good as Charlene or Gem, but I'll get there ;)
- Just a couple of cheeky plugs to end this on a high.
I also went to see my best friend Heather's band, My Awakening play on Friday. It was their first gig since recording their EP. I'm not being biased but they are really good, and I'm so pround of her ^_^
- And finally, as some of you may know, my ridiculously talented boyfriend is a professional wrestler and has already had some amazing matches and opportunities in his short career, but he is featured in this month's Fighting Spirit magazine as "The One to Watch".
I couldn't be prouder of him, he's done so well in such a short time. He's set up a Facebook page for his wrestling persona, so if you're interested please go watch his matches and give him a like :) Let me know if you do!