Sunday 4 September 2011

#109

Just a quick outfit post from Thursday afternoon. I went to the Wethers with my friend Danni and had somewhat of a 'fashion block' if you will. It was too hot for jeans, but too breezy for a vest or something more daring. I opted for an old favourite that hardly sees the light of day, only because I can only really pair it with black.
This outfit's nothing to rave about, but I do like it :) to keep it simple I wore my Deathly Hallows necklace and a couple of rings and bracelets.





Top - New Look; Skirt - H&M; Necklace - VIP; Rings - LLYMLRS/Ebay/gifted; Bracelets - various places.


Please excuse my hacked-off facial expressions, and my eyebrows which are looking rather angular :/
And excuse my nails! I tried to do something minorly interesting with them, but sadly it turned out quite wonky and it peeled off two of my nails the same day! Not happy so I'm looking forward to my Model's Own order finally arriving so I can be more adventurous, if my shaky hands will allow it :)


What are you wearing in this unpredictable weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment