Wednesday 4 May 2011

#94

I would apologise for not posting anything for about three weeks, but it seems everyone is in pretty much the same boat. I have had exams to revise for that I'm terrified I'm going to fail. I am still on my work placement which means me getting up at stupid o'clock to get to Southport, and arriving home late. I've had 6,000 words to type up for production logs and a 30 page magazine to do between myself and my friend since nobody else in the group was bothered to even help.
As well as this marvellous heap of work to plough through, my computer crashed last Thursday for no obvious reason and all of my work, photographs are gone, I've lost everything on it so forgive me if I seem a little peeved right now.
I've also lost a couple of followers, which is fine I'm not that bothered, but people must realise that everyone has a life and things to work through as well as having a blog.
I am taking the rest of this week to sort of relax and see my friends and go watch Jack wrestle, which I don't have to justify as I've never been one to post everyday as I would run out of things to show you pretty fast! But I will be back shortly for the few who read this :)

For now, have some of the songs I've been listening to this week:




No comments:

Post a Comment