Monday 11 July 2011

#103

Hey guys, just a quick outfit post before I potter off to Jack's tonight. We've got the whole day tomorrow, so we need to think of something fun (and preferably free/cheap!) to do :)

Just a comfy outfit I wore earlier in the week but have only just photographed it now; I bought the body in the Primark sale for £2, I could never find my size when it first came out so I saw this as a sign! The cardigan is also new and from Primark. The one I wear at the moment is about four years old, and I can't remember how many holes I've had to sew up. but it's soo comfy, Jack calls it my "scatty cardie."

I apologise for my vacant look in these photos; my camera wasn't focusing properly, and the only good ones are of me looking rather unimpressed! I am loving my Turkey tan though, hope it doesn't go too soon *knock on wood*


Body, cardigan - Primark; Jeans - H&M; Jewellery - Ebay, H&M, VIP.

This is my favourite necklace at the moment, I wear it all the time. I bought it from Victoria, she only had a select amount to sell so I'm really happy I managed to snap one up. Obviously going to wear it at the midnight screening of DH part 2 on Thursday. Me and my friends are going to The Fact in town, where they're showing the first part at 9, and then obviously the second right after, so excited!
My nails are oh-so unique as always! Primark UV glow varnish, it's the nicest purpley-blue I've seen, and I added a Barry M Crackle varnish over my ring finger ala Beyonce at Glasto :)


I promise I'll be back soon with some interesting posts, this'll have to do for now I'm afraid!
What have you been upto over the weekend? Anyone else excited for HP on Thursday? :)

4 comments:

  1. you look so gorgeous, the body is lovely - i can't believe it was only £2, and i adore your nails :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and I love your nails! The crackle accent is super cute <3

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your black and gray outfit. It looks very sweet!

    Have A Rainy Day (a great day in my book),
    Colleen

    http://laughlongandhard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete