Thursday 3 September 2009

#10

so i'm off to uni in like, 18 days. i shouldn't say "i'm off" i'm not even moving into halls or anything, only taking a half hour train ride followed by a shuttle bus. considering i had my doubts about edge hill i'm pretty excited about starting my course. definitely need to start writing again, get some creative juices flowing, let my nerd side reek havoc once again.
talking to people online that'r going to the same uni and that are on my course has definitely taken the dge off the whole thing, i'm more relaxed then i previously was, i'd hate to not get on with people on the first day, awkward!

can't wait until i get paid this time next week, i am as poor as can be right now, i hate having to work out how much money i need for stuff. next week also means i get to see Alex, i've missed her a stupid amount, she's been "down under" for god knows how long and it's marvellous she's actually come home! i can't wait to listen to all the stories she has to tell me whilst drinking cheeap cocktails :)
need to go make some food and sort out a list of stuff i need in 18 days time.

i clicked on a link Danni posted on Facey the other day, Don't Judge My Hair. this one's my favourite so far...







note to self: stop writing so much shite.

No comments:

Post a Comment